Visit Old & New Town of Quebec and the surrounding countryside on a private tour. We go to Montmorency Waterfall and the Island of Orleans for incredible sightseeing.
Duration: 2 hours
Capacity: Up to 15 pax
- Adult Ages 16+
- Children Ages 8 to 16
- Private Tours From 2 to 6 People
Embark on a Quebec City Walking Tour
Since Juin 2018, more than 1500 guests have booked this Old Québec Walks.
* Small group tours for the first time travellers.
* Headset is provided. Even during the construction season, the guide is loud and clear to all!
* Offbeats itinerary away from crowds.
* Not only outside, but we also go inside of the buildings as well.
* Definitely an Instagrammable tour!
This WALKING TOUR with Funicular Ride is perfect for first-time travellers to Quebec City. We will enjoy some of the major monuments but also discover some hidden secret places in Old Quebec.
It will be an informative and leisure 2.5-hour tour with an awesome certified guide. No rush, we’ll enjoy this beautiful city all along our path. We’ll stop at serval hidden spots which are not covered in regular walking tours. We will walk through secret doors, quiet streets and alleys. And we will meet locals, so we can get to know about Québec City and the surrounding areas.
Book your Old Quebec City tour online today!