Visit Old & New Town of Quebec and the surrounding countryside on a private tour. We go to Montmorency Waterfall and the Island of Orleans for incredible sightseeing.
Duration: 2 hours
Capacity: Up to 8 pax
- Adult Ages 16+
- Children Ages 8 to 16
Embark on a Quebec City Walking Tour
Use the promo code STG2020 when you check out.
Get 20% Off on your tour fee!
Since Juin 2018, more than 2200 guests have booked this Old Québec Walks.
To adapt to the current situation, we offer private walks only.
* Small group tours for the travellers. 8 pax max!
* Headset* is provided. The host is loud and clear to all even with distance!
* Not only outside, but we also go inside of the buildings as well.
* Definitely an Instagrammable tour!
* COVID-19 health and safety measures apply.
Discover how the authenticity of Quebec’s history, culture and heritage can enrich your travels.
This HISTORICAL & CULTURE WALKING TOUR is perfect for first-time travellers to Quebec City. We will enjoy some of the major monuments but also discover some hidden secret places in Old Quebec. It will be an informative and leisure 2-hour tour with an awesome certified guide. No rush, we’ll enjoy this beautiful city all along our path. We’ll stop at serval hidden spots which are not covered in regular walking tours. We will walk through secret doors, quiet streets and alleys. And we will meet locals, so we can get to know about Québec City and the surrounding areas.
Book your Old Quebec City tour online today!
* COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Hand sanitizer available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas