Our most popular historical walking tour covers Quebec’s tourist attractions as well as spots that you won’t find in any guidebook! Perfect for first-time visitors to the city.
- 7 Hours Per Group 1 - 6 People
- 4 Hours Per Group 1 - 6 People
Take a Driving Tour of Quebec City
COVID-19 health and safety measures apply :
1, Hand sanitizer available to travellers and staff.
2, Gear/equipment sanitized between uses.
3, Guides required to regularly wash hands.
4, Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons.
5, Face masks required for guides in public areas.
6, Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas.
If this is your first time in Quebec City, this private driving tour is perfect for you. Cover more ground and see more of Quebec and its surroundings. Over four hours, we will visit Montmorency Waterfall, the Island of Orleans, and New Town Quebec.
The Island of Orleans is an enchanting place where agriculture and farm life thrive year-round. The island is renowned for its strawberry fields, fresh air, and coastline views. There are also vineyards, chocolate stores, and other artisanal delights.
After a wine tasting or an art gallery tour on the island, we will have lunch on the peak of the Island of Orleans with an amazing view of Quebec, Beauport Bay, and Cap Diamant. After that, we will go to the Montmorency Waterfall. We will do a little walking on the suspension bridge over the waterfall, but the view will make it well worth your while.
Then we will continue the tour on the Plains of Abraham and Assembly National of Quebec. I will be driving you through new Quebec, where you will see many points of interest and pleasing sights.
Old & New Town Quebec
- Professional tour guide service: 4 hours or 7 hours
- Private transportation
- Island tasting
- Waterfall entrance
- Meeting location: I will pick you up at your hotel, cruise terminal or any other place.
- End location: I will end the tour at any place that you would like to.
- Location options: Address or intersection upon traveller’s request, airport, cruise ship port, hotel, monument/building upon traveller’s request, rail or bus station
- Tour type: City, first-time visitor, local experience, shore excursion
- Transportation method: Private transportation
- Activity level: Moderate
- Languages: English (fluent), French (fluent), Mandarin (fluent)